Sunday 8 July 2012

I have always considered myself to be somewhat of a chef, and yesterday yet again i proved to the world how horribly misguided and deluded i was, yet with a little bit of luck and loads of messing around I finally conjured up a plate of pasta. Yay !!!;

So if there's an award or something given by the international culinary to welcome me into this council of the great pasta, I’d like to have it now please, and if there isn't then i really think there should be because if nothing else, i really like getting awards.... and gifts and high-end electronics and MARS bars, I like MARS bars, what were we talking about again? Oh yes the pasta, so i finally picked up the apron and after a couple of minor mishaps which are too embarrassing to reveal for a chef of my stature i finally came up with something remotely edible (a lot easier to swallow if you have monstrous pride and can't afford to be a laughing stock). The recipe for my pasta shall not be revealed in public interest and also because i don't want a repeat of the poison pizza fiasco, which i still maintain was not my fault (OK so 2 people died of food poisoning, but the rest of them just choked on the pizza so i honestly don't believe I should be blamed). Anyway there are a lot of ways to make pasta available on the net, look em up if want to .

So why did i write this absolutely useless post that will never prove to be any help to anybody whatsoever and waste your time? Well truth be told, the blog traffic has been rather slim these days and a couple of extra eye balls really wouldn't hurt, so cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment